Thursday, October 8, 2015

Capture Your Grief: Day 8- Wish List

It has been 3 1/2 months since we lost Brody, our 6th angel baby. I'm slowly beginning to find enjoyment in life again. I chose this picture because it is the result of a fun activity planned for my earthside children. My wish is to live each day to its fullest and enjoy every moment I have with them. This journey has made me realize how precious they are and how fragile life can be. Just because I can't be this crazy mom for my 6 angels, doesn't mean I shouldn't be it for my 3 living children. 
My long term wish would be to find a way to support moms in the community who have suffered a loss. I've connected with so many beautiful women on this journey that have made a huge difference in my healing. I hope to continue my Angels Remembered vision and eventually develop it into a support network for bereaved parents. This is a picture of the first card I sent from Angels Remembered. Just knowing your angel is remembered means so much to us loss mamas. I hope I can touch many mama hearts in the years ahead by reminding them that their babies aren't forgotten!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful thought, and heartfelt post.

    ReplyDelete