Friday, October 2, 2015

Capture Your Grief: Day 2- Intentions

"I intend to _________ in honor of my precious children ___________."
Such a loaded statement. This grief journey hasn't been easy. One thing I've come to truly believe is that life is valuable. I intend to honor our angels by loving more fully and making the most of the time I have been give with my 3 earthside children. 
I intend to support others in their grief. To be a nonjudgemental ear for those mamas who find their own thoughts disturbing. To tell my story bravely so mamas know they aren't alone. To remember the mamas and babies who have crossed my path and remind them that their babies are not forgotten. 
I intend to continue my journey to healing. To give myself permission to grieve, whenever and however I need. It is my grief and there's no limit to when the new normal will seem fluent. I intend to reach a place where happiness and grief coexist. After all, this grief will change but never will it end.
Lastly, I intend to keep talking about our precious babies; Curtis, Aubrey, Maverik, Paisley, Carly, and Brody. Gone but never forgotten. 

I have many intentions!  Most of which involve being where I am and making the most of every moment. Whether that's by focusing on myself and healing, by investing more love and adventurous moments in my earthside children, or by investing in other mamas who are hurting!  I intend to be present wherever I am, even if it isn't what others see as being wonderful. I will honor Curtis, Aubrey, Maverik, Paisley, Carly, and Brody by making the most of the rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment